Experience the fun at High Meadows in person
The perfect 3-day golf getaway and opportunity to experience what
High Meadows has to offer as a member.
Interested in High Meadows Golf & Country Club? There's no better way to learn more than experience it for yourself!
When you arrive at High Meadows Golf & Country Club, you'll discover our hidden gem in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. Visit our newly-designed practice area and embrace our amazing, original George Cobb golf course, enjoyable for ladies and men of all ages and experience levels.
While you enjoy your time at High Meadows, you'll get to meet some of our members, who will be available to answer any questions and share their experiences. You owe it to yourself to get away for a couple of days, relax and rejuvenate at High Meadows!
Your stay includes:
- 3 days, 2 nights stay in one of our beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bath High Meadows Estate homes (check in by 4:00 pm)
- A golf cart for your private use during your stay. Use it to explore our neighborhood or drive back and forth to the Club for golf or a meal
- Friday night: Complimentary dinner for two in our Dining Room (alcohol not included)
- Saturday: Complimentary breakfast and lunch in our Grille
- Saturday: Complimentary round of golf for two, including green and cart fees
- Sunday morning: Complimentary breakfast in our Grille
- Tour of High Meadows Country Club and neighborhood by a club member (required)
Optional, at additional cost, if you desire:
- Play an additional 9 or 18 holes Saturday evening or Sunday morning, for cart fees only
- Dinner at the Club Saturday evening. Enjoy another delicious meal at our full service Dining Room. (Coat suggested on Saturday night)
- Experience the surrounding community that epitomizes the idea of small town America
Weekends: only $299 per couple - Friday, Saturday and Sunday (check out by noon)
- or -
Weekdays: only $279 per couple - Choose 3 days, Monday through Friday (check out by noon)
Reserve your spot:
To reserve your getaway, or if you have any questions, call (336) 363-2622 (from 8:00 am–4:00 pm), email [email protected] or fill out the form below. *Minimum 24 hour notice is required.