Experience everything we have to offer.
Interested in High Meadows Golf & Country Club? There's no better way to learn more than experience it for yourself!
When you arrive at High Meadows Golf & Country Club, you'll discover our hidden gem in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. Play our recently renovated George Cobb designed course to include all new tees and bunkers, enjoyable for ladies and men of all ages and experience levels.
While you enjoy your time at High Meadows, you'll get to meet some of our members, who will be available to answer any questions and share their experiences. You owe it to yourself to get away for a couple of days, relax and rejuvenate at High Meadows!
Take just a minute to see what some of our members have to say about their experience at High Meadows:
Your stay includes (per couple):
- Two nights in a beautiful home with 3 bedrooms, each with a king-size bed and private bath.
- One round of golf (a second round of golf is available for cart fees only, per person).
- Two breakfasts in our Hummingbird Grille
- Two lunches in our Hummingbird Grille (alcohol not included)
- One dinner in our Dogwood or Redbud dining room (alcohol not included)
- Spend an hour touring clubhouse and High Meadows community with a club member
- Play one round of golf with club member(s)
- Be accompanied by some of our members for dinner
Reserve your spot:
To reserve your getaway, or if you have any questions, call (336) 363-2622 (from 8:00 am–4:00 pm), email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below. *Minimum 24 hour notice is required.